Conducted by NAUI Scuba Instructors, our Summer Scuba Camp will thrill and interest your child/teen beyond anything thing else they might do this summer! This is a 5-day camp that includes classroom, pool, and open water sessions. It is designed to increase aquatic comfort and introduce participants to the underwater realm. Upon successful completion participants will earn their NAUI open water dive certification (which is valid worldwide) while meeting new friends and making dive buddies.
· Participants must be 10-15 years of age
· If participant has a “yes” checked on their Diver's Medical Questionnaire form, we must insist they consult a physician before participating in any scuba diving programs. They will need to have a doctor sign off on a NAUI Medical Form clearing them to scuba dive. This form must be presented to Texas Scuba Adventures on the day of their scheduled participation.
The camps are 5-days (eight hours a day) and will include a mix of classroom, pool training, and open water dives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a NAUI Professional. Get ready to:
COURSE FEE: $655.00
· 5-Day Scuba Camp with a NAUI Instructor
· BCD, regulator, computer, tanks, etc. for the pool and open water dives
· $50 in store rebate on purchase of basic scuba gear
· Four Open Water certification dives at local training lake
· Transportation for the pool and open water dives
· Basic scuba gear (mask, fins, and snorkel)
· Entry fees for open water dive locations
June 12th - 16th – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM - SOLD OUT
July 17th - 21st – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
August 14th - 18th – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM